The process of designing responsive websites that performs equally with organic search (seo) is something which online marketers & businesses websites owners should look at. On the other hand if you stick to conventional way of looking at your website is just like building a user experience without SEO in mind- and its like building a house with no window.” After years of search marketing experience i have come up with my own version of interpretation, “SEO energy is always camouflaged, beneath the whole structure of a website which speaks for solid usability elements, a beautiful design and clear call to action with intent”.
CONTENT STRATEGY & DEVELOPMENT
- Comprehensive external links
- At least one internal link to every age
- XML Sitemap referenced in robots.txt with the comprehensive list of canonical URLs
- Comprehensive HTML sitemap
Every single page on a website is an opportunity to rank higher on search engines for a keyword and drive traffic. Therefore SEO is largely about preparing every page to earn its keep and support the rest of the site by attracting visitors.
- Use keywords in title tag
- Ensure each page has a unique meta description tag
- Use keywords in (single) H1 tag
- Appropriate use of H2 – H6 tag
- Relevant anchor text in a href tags
- Validate HTML to ensure it renders
- Provide focus for each page
- Ensure pages provide unique and valuable content beyond boilerplate template and reused content
- Ensure content is in text wherever possible
- Ensure text isn’t hidden in:
- Avoid multiple URLs for the same page and very similar pages
- Don’t put text in images
- Use descriptive ALT text
- Use descriptive file names
- Provide caption and surrounding text
Identify what audience want and present it in a way that matches their expectations using the language they expect in order to provide the excellent user experience.