Social media flow hierarchy, will never go in reverse order. Always drive them off from Facebook.
- Never go in reverse order
- Placing social proof on prominent position of your website means you are driving them away from your website. Ask this question to yourself, Are you selling your products or services on Facebook?
- For at least two months, post 2 to 3 pieces of content on daily basis. Take a break on Saturday’s and Sunday’s.
- Content should be engaging i.e. infographics, articles targeting hot issues related to your industry.
- Poll questions only related to your industry subject and not outside the realm of your industry.
- Contests i.e. prize, voucher, products, subscription etc… Make sure prize is related to your industry. If you are offering iphone as prize, everyone needs it, my 10 year old daughter would be interested in it but chances are very low that she would buy anything from you 🙂
- Promote posts using Facebook promote option i.e. infrographics, contests, polls, questions.
- No friendly content i.e. jokes, inspirational quotes etc… We are here to eventually make sale and not to make them our friend. Bear in mind friends never buy from their friends. So please keep it professional as possible. We don’t need to attract everyone but only who are looking for such service.
- Try not to directly sell from Facebook.
- If you have something to offer i.e. free report, free subscription, free voucher etc… use Facebook buttons with a catchy picture i.e. “Start Here” or some other catchy text.