SEO (search engine optimization) is the course of leveraging a website’s ‘organic’ (non-paid) visits and sales from search engines. There are two forces that make SEO vital to your business in today’s economic environment:
- More consumers and businesses are researching and making purchases via search engines. It’s now impossible to disregard online sales.
- Challenging economic conditions make it important to find new and cost effective ways of marketing and selling. Right now, these forces combine to make SEO a exclusive prospect for you and your business.
It is very important to know and understand that how to promote your link worthy content to those prospects. Once your site has non paid visits from search engines you can assertively increase your SEO efforts. This is because you will know which keywords bring your site the best response rates and what your site can beat the competition for.
A long journey always begins with a single step, so keep in mind that before starts a long seo journey the understanding & the preparation is a must thing.
Your site will have three layers to its structure: a home page, category pages (homes for content about different subjects) and content pages (which contain articles, posts, product information, etc). The process has the following four stages:
- Identify the site’s Target Niche
- Find Target Sub-Niches for category pages
- Find further Target Niches for content pages
- Find Target keywords for each page
The keyword relevancy that gives the best results should be your targets for more SEO work.
It sounds simple & easy to find them but there is a difficulty…that not all the time your diagnosed keywords deliver traffic as you calculated. But once you’ve found some potential keyword niches, you can find more information about them to help you organized them and plan your SEO campaigns.