[sharebox4 sharetext=”Share This Page”] [/sharebox4]
Guest blogging is one of the best ways to increase authority in your industry and get your name out there.
SEO Advisors blog was originally built to provide the latest SEO industry information to UK and Dubai (Middle East) markets. We are constantly increasing our categories to cater information from online and offline marketing and a mix of both. We don’t put any restrictions on your blogging experience, all we care about is how good you can write and how focused and diverse your research patterns are. If you think you have oomph to capture reader’s attention and keep them interested then fill out the form below and point us to some of your work.
[headline_arial_small_left color=”#000000″]What’s in it for me?[/headline_arial_small_left]Question is why do you do blogging in a very first place?[red_arrow_list width=”100%”]
- To get your name out there, for recognition?
- Build your authority in the industry?
- Send author bio links to your profiles?
- Show your picture against each of your articles in Google organic listings?
- Personal satisfaction or to give something back to the community?
[/red_arrow_list] Or all of the above, maybe more…
This is how SEO Advisors works
- Blogging on SEO Advisors means reaching the market you have never reached before. This includes UK & Middle East markets. Bear in mind our reader’s visit us from all around the world including US, Europe and part of Asia.
- Your author bio with your picture, below each of your articles. Including links to your Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin and Google + profiles.
- Your unique author bio, separate on our “Advisors Team” page, again displaying your contact information and pointing to your social profiles.
- We share your articles on individual social profiles to go viral.
- We share your articles to similar industries on linkedin and other social media group profiles in UK, US and Middle East.
- Manual Social Bookmarking to all your articles to known social bookmarking sites.
[headline_arial_small_left color=”#000000″]Guest Blogging Account, Content & Image Policy[/headline_arial_small_left]
What happens to articles you submit on SEO Advisors
- Your article will be humanly reviewed by one of our blog administrators.
- We also run a copyscape to check uniqueness of your article.
- We check the quality of your article and hold right to edit your article for any grammar or punctuation mistakes.
- We hold full right to decline your article request if it does not fit our content quality standards.
- We hold full right to cancel your guest blogging account.
- We only allow images that have been granted full permission by the original owner of the image.
- You can post content only articles, we will review and upload the most appropriate featured image for that article, from our own image library if necessary.
- If you have used images from other sources for research reasons, make sure you give proper credit to that source in your article. We have full right to remove any research related images if we think they do not comply with the policy of image source.
- It’s fine to use your own created images but you must add an “image created by” caption with your name somewhere on the image.
- And that’s it
Please fill out the form below to become SEO Advisors Guest Blogger.
It can take up to 5 days for us to go through your information and get back to you with Yea or Nay. So please bear with us.