Driving desired traffic to your website but how? Few fundamental questions.
- Do you have a strategy for attracting visitors to your website?
- What are the current methods you use to attract people to your website?
- What ratio of traffic to your site is self generated compared to deliver by search engines?
- How many people here today consider growing website traffic a priority?
Let’s talk about some of the important verticals driving traffic to your website.
- Enterprise Email Marketing
- Search marketing
- Search Engine Optimization
- Online PR
Email Marketing: How it works for you;
- Increase sales
- Increase traffic
- Increase awareness
- Communicate with clients
- You should be collecting customer and prospect email details[/two_columns_1] [two_columns_2]
- Very targeted
- Can be sales driven
- Newsletter based
- All companies can and should be doing it
- High return on investments
- Access to analytics
Search Engine Optimization: How it works for you;
- Provides free traffic
- Provides highly targeted traffic
- Web site working 24×7
- Local and national search results
- Try to increase your search engine footprint at all times
- On-page optimization
- Off-page optimization
- Link building
- Becoming an authority
- Keywords (Long Tail)
- Content (Quality)
Search Marketing: How it works for you;
- Quick route to market
- Highly targeted
- Campaign led
Search Marketing can be expensive, research your keywords properly.[/two_columns_1] [two_columns_2]
- Pay per click
- Online advertising
- Paid content
- Paid inclusion
Online PR: How it works for you;
- Increase the number of online conversations about your brand.
- Drive targeted traffic to your website
- Increase your thought leadership position
Take steps to protect your online reputation.
- Web 2.0
- Social Media
- Micro blogging
- Video Sharing
- Photo Sharing
Final Thought Marketing Your Website