The question I always get asked, that how to optimise Display campaign effectively for both low and high budget campaigns? Here is the answer
It’s always best to create two campaigns:
- Discovery Campaign
- Placement Campaign
First: Low budget Campaign (find treasures)
Second: High budget Campaign (after)
Start with Discovery Campaign
- For small budget use manage placement
- For discovery campaign use the auto setting.
1. Setup content keyword ad group.
– Don’t be afraid to use very similar ad groups
2. Run the placement performance report including URL’s.
– Click on the URL’s
– If the sites not matching your themes then recognise your keywords
– If the sites are not matching your themes then continue forward
3. When a site spending money and leading to conversion, block it in the discovery campaign and add it to the placement campaign.
4. Run the placement performance report to set your placement bids based upon cost per action.
5. Use two campaign when have good budget
6. Single placement performance when have low budget
7. Always look for cost per conversion metric when using display network.