Link Building is one of the Technique used to Increase Web Page Authority
A cornerstone of any Website marketing plan in which you seek out high-quality Websites
In the field of search engine optimization, link building describes actions aimed at increasing the number and quality of inbound links to a page.This process is primarily of getting quality Web sites to link to your Web site in order to improve search engine rankings. In a layman language its the most important way of gaining visibility on search engine result pages (SERPs)! the formula is creating a credible nexus between inbound links pointing at a web page or web site.
But don’t forget Google’s grey hound crawlers following panda laws?
So be clear in your heads that link building is not about getting a link only, but its about convincing someone you don’t know to take a real world action that benefits you.
Must Do Things While Moving Forward: DON’T BUILD LINKS WITHOUT IMPROVING THE SITE
Choose Landing Pages Not Keywords
- Do keyword research
- Allocate keywords to landing pages
- Prioritize pages by sum of keyword search volume
- Vary anchor text across all keywords
- Mix in brand variations for good measure
Lets Revise Don’ts in the light of Google Panda/Penguin Updates
Lets examine what Penguin/Panda surveillance for, and therefore it is time to revise soft areas which likely to cause a damage to website and could face severe consequences from Google: So what are to be taken care while linking;
- Abundant amounts of links with exact match anchor text
- Excessive focus to anchor text
- Links pointing at low quality sites
- Linking with top level domain names with unmatched content
- Black hat link building methods
- Links trading or buying
- Linking with duplicate content sites
- Links achieved by means of duplicate content
The vulnerability of building such links is detrimental, as they can turn against website rankings if they lose their value.