92% of adult Internet users send or read email far more than regularly visit any social network. According to The Direct Marketing Association and CMO Council, email marketing outperforms virtually all other media in terms of ROI (return on investment). Email delivers one of the lowest costs per order and 2-times the ROI of any other digital channel. So what to do NEXT?
Integrating Email With Social
Conventional Email Campaign
Integrating Email with Social
SO HOW REALLY THIS SOCIAL EMAIL MATTERS?
Extend your reach through /generate buzz/ Identify your influencers
- Brand exposure
- List growth
- Viral buzz
- Word of mouth
- Brand awareness
- Loyal enthusiasts
- Brand evangelists
- Your connection to a wider market
Now the question is that how to make effective and relevant social email list?
- Build trust and engage with your customers.
- Know what motivates your customers.
- Create and state value.
- Make sharing options visible and easy.
- Reward and incent sharing
- Getting started with social email
- Focus on ‘Share worthiness’
- Make it easy to share
- Monitor social ‘buzz’ (and engage)
- Identify and reward your influencers
- Test everything and don’t be afraid to fail
8 Conventional Email List Building Suggestions
- Prominent placement of list “ask”.
- Excellent blog content; further detail in email.
- Communicate WITH not AT your audience.
- Unique Value Offers.
- Promise email subscribers “first look.”
- Reward current members, randomly.
- Webinars. Events. Product Launches.
- Use social sites to embed sign up links/forms.
Note: State of art email marketing and list building applications