Why Digital Marketing ROI?
In digital marketing, there are quantitative measurements (views, clicks, volume, time) and qualitative (complaints, feedback from surveys). Key metrics often used in digital campaigns to measure ROI include:
1) Website visitors
2) CTR on banner ads and email campaigns
3) Consumer complains
4) Comments on blog/reviews
5) Facebook likes/share & twitter re-tweets
Return on Investment (ROI) is key to any successful marketing initiative. While many of us believe that it’s too hard to follow and measure online marketing efforts? yes, to some extent its correct but not for those who knows the simple trick The trick is determining what you consider to be a key measurement of success. (highlighted above & below)
In the end what i believe that many of us still think’s that why the hell Internet marketing industry has to do with return on investment. However the fact of the matter is that till today some digital marketing verticals can be harder to track than others but the easy one such as Pay Per click (PPC) are easy to track in terms of clicks, costs, and revenue. Why its so important that today where you’re taking the time to build a brand to create sales tomorrow.
Latest posts by Nawaz Shahzad (see all)
- Birth Of Voice Search On A Road To Replace Semantic Text Search - March 10, 2014
- How To Optimize Social Media For Building Trust & Reputation, Brand Lifting - January 9, 2014
- E-Retailing: Future Of E-Commerce in UAE - December 10, 2013