Your audience are both the people you reach today, and the people you’d love to reach one day. Of course, we all try to reach everybody. Ask yourself two questions: What kind of people are coming through our web channels /buying our product at the moment and what kind of people should we reach but aren’t we reaching yet?
The end- esult of the what section is a list of actionable ideas to use your digital assets to reach out to your target audience and to engage your target audience with your online assets. This difference between outreach and engagement is central to successful digital engagement. Before we do so, however let us focus on the organisation driven elements such as assets and audience.
So What & Where To Start With…..
First of all, what’s a strategy?
- Simply put, a strategic vision — an end point — and a plan to get there
- It’s not about the channels
- Honestly assess your starting point
- Audit your customers and prospects
- Review competitive SWOT
- Determine approach and action steps
- Short-term, mid-term, long-term
- Here’s where your tools come in Staffing and support Determine success metrics, KPIs
Consider including a trust strategy
- If trust is the primary lever of revenue
- Where are you trusted?
- Video testimonials
- Provide open, transparent proof points that can be found
- Testimonials and interviews
- Inside looks
- Open dialogue with the market
- Lead with trust weak spots
- Takes the wind out of naysayers
Digital Engagment Path